Department on Demand:
You have a great business plan and a list of critical projects that will help you achieve those goals, so why is it that projects never seem to get completed? A good plan well executed is better than a perfect plan that sits on the shelf. Dedicating a bit of time up front to define project scope, milestones and deliverables provides the foundation for a successful project management experience. This step-by-step guide will help your project team move projects forward and complete them successfully.
- Step-by-step process you can use today – who, what, when and how to execute projects
- Templates to help you begin a successful project
- Project Charter – identifies project objectives, scope, participants and key milestones
- Kick Off Meeting Agenda – a simple format for the initial meeting of the project team
- Templates to help you keep the project moving
- Standard project team meeting agenda and meeting minute formats
- Issues and Decision Logs
- Project update templates – for updating the project sponsor, company, etc.
- Templates to close out a project and sustain the results
- Team member feedback
- Project Completion Evaluation
- Project follow up – sustaining results
- Capturing Lessons Learned
- Lessons Learned / Tips and Tricks